Medical Front Office Receptionist
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Front Office Receptionist to join our team! As a Front Office Receptionist, you will be one of the first people that our patients will come into contact with, whether it be on the phone or in person. You would be a keeper of the schedule and assist patients by scheduling and confirming appointments, check patients in/out in the electronic health record, determine insurance eligibility, collect payment, and refer patients to our Enrollment Counselors.
The ideal candidate is adaptable, well organized, bilingual in English and Spanish, and has a background providing excellent customer service! The ideal candidate enjoys working with people, making connections, and building relationships. In addition, the ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, – listening included – the ability to establish effective, trusting relationships, and passion to provide exceptional care to the patients of Winters Healthcare as we partner with them in their health journey. Can you see yourself here? We look forward to hearing from you!
- Communicate, collaborate and work in a team-oriented environment supporting our model of care
- Greet patients, answer questions, answer phones, route calls, schedule and confirm appointments
- Determine insurance coverage and eligibility for various insurances and programs
- Bilingual fluency in English/Spanish is required (ability to read, write, and speak)
- Significant background providing outstanding customer service
- Experience in Medical Front Office Reception is preferred
- Strong computer skills; knowledge of Open Dental and eClinical Works is preferred.
- July – Sept. 2019 = ~16-24 hours / week; Sept. 2019 – Jan. 2020 = 40 hours/ week; Jan. 2020 forward = ~16-24 hours/ week.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hourly rate range starts at $14/hour and may increase depending on experience
- Part-time employees are not eligible for health and life insurance benefits.
- Paid time off: 9 Holiday paid days off, and 2-5 weeks of Paid Time Off (based on years of service)
- 401K retirement match, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Here at Winters Healthcare, we know that we are a unique organization and we love what we do and for whom we do it. We are big on fit, and while we will assess that fit, we understand that you are doing the same. Tell us what your interests are and let’s collaborate together to do great things for our patients and our community!
To chat with us, contact Kelly Gustafson, Director of Human Resources at 530-212-1029 or by email at email@example.com. Recruiters, please do not contact – we enjoy hearing from our candidates directly.