We are on the lookout for a passionate and motivated Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) to join our team full-time!
As an RDA, you will be responsible for making each patient as comfortable as possible, learning about their dental history, charting notes, taking digital and panoramic x-rays, setting up procedure trays and providing chairside assistance. In addition to direct patient care, you will be follow all OSHA and blood borne pathogen safety standards to ensure the utmost safety for yourself, your peers, and the patients we serve. You will perform lab duties including making casts of the teeth and mouth from impressions taken, as well as proper sterilization of instruments, rooms, and equipment.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner, engaged in patient care, and bilingual in English and Spanish. The ideal candidate enjoys working with people, making connections, and building relationships; strong communication skills are a must, – listening included – and the ability to establish effective, trusting relationships, and passion to provide exceptional care to the patients of Winters Healthcare. Can you see yourself here? We hope so!
- Communicate, collaborate and work in a team-oriented environment supporting our model of care
- Greet patients, take medical/dental history, x-rays, assist chairside, sterilize instruments, rooms and equipment, setup dental procedure trays, make casts for teeth and perform other lab duties.
- Bilingual fluency in English/Spanish is required (ability to read, write, and speak)
- Current California RDA license; or Dental Assistant with current x-ray certificate
- Significant background providing outstanding customer service
- Strong computer skills; knowledge of Open Dental and eClinical Works is preferred.
- Operating Hours: Mon., Tues. and Thurs.: 8:00 am – 8:00pm; Wed. and Fri.: 8:00 am – 5:00pm.
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week, with one evening shift 11am to 8pm.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hourly rate starts at $18.25/hour for RDA, and increases depending on experience
- Covered insurances include medical, dental, vision, supplemental long-term disability, life insurance/ AD&D, and employee assistance program all 100% sponsored for employee.
- Paid time off: 9 Holiday paid days off, and 2-5 weeks of Paid Time Off (based on years of service)
- 401K retirement match, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
We are big on fit, and while we will assess that fit, we understand that you are doing the same. Tell us what your interests are and let’s collaborate together to do great things for our patients and our community!
To chat with us, contact Kelly Gustafson, Director of Human Resources at 530-212-1029 or by email at email@example.com. You can check us out online at www.wintershealth.org. Recruiters please do not contact – we enjoy hearing from our candidates directly.